2019-20 Kindergarten Roundup
Lincoln offers distinctive programs at each elementary school.
S.T.E.M. * Multi-Age * Spanish Immersion * Community
A Young 5 program is offered for children who may not be ready for traditional Kindergarten
~Kindergarten students must by 5 years old by December 1, 2019~
If you have a child who will be five (5) years of age on or before December 1, 2019, and are a resident of the Lincoln Consolidated School District or plan to attend through Lincoln Schools of Choice, contact us to schedule your Kindergarten Roundup Appointment. For questions about our Kindergarten programs, call 734-484-7035.
Kindergarten Roundup provides an opportunity for us to become acquainted with you and your child. During your scheduled appointment time, your soon-to-be-kindergartner will participate in a brief screening, while parents complete enrollment paperwork.
The following information is REQUIRED to enroll at Lincoln Consolidated Schools. Please bring the following documentation with you at your appointment time:
- State Certified Birth Certificate ***ORIGINAL COPY ONLY
- Drs. Official Immunization Record- Current/Up to date
Other documentation is required if your child receives or has received special
- Current IEP & MET
- 504 Plan
Proof of Residency
- Drivers’ License showing current address – REQUIRED
- Out of district residents will need to apply through School of Choice. The application window opens in mid-April.
PLUS - One of the following documents in your name at your current address:
- Copy of Rent / Lease Agreement
- Property Tax Bill
- Purchase Agreement / Mortgage Statement
- Utility Bill